Should I get to ideal weight before BBL & can I keep fit after procedure?

I have lost over a stone and a half of baby weight and have got down to 11 stone at 5 foot 3 tall. I would still like to lose a bit more maybe 1/2 a stone to a stone. The clinic said do not lose any weight but some on here say get to your ideal weight. I don't want to lose too much fat then not have enough for transfer. Procedure may not be for over two months and I workout 3/4 times a week and watch what I eat. Can I get back to the same amount of working out after recovery?

BBL after childbirth

I want to congratulate you on getting back in the gym after your child and losing that baby fat! Now, I will also tell you that fat is definitely needed for your BBL and you may have to consider gaining weight if you are afraid that your will not have enough donor fat. I would suggest getting a few consults and then based on what the physicians say tailor or augment your weight gain. After your BBL and when you have received clearance from your surgeon, you should return to the gym and concentrate on toning only and building up your endurance. . Most of my clients are back in the gym in 2 month and they are successful in maintain their buttock contour if they do not loss more than 10 pounds. 

You need to be evaluated with pictures or in person to be able to make appropriate recommendations.

Beverly Hills, CA

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Butt Augmentation/ Liposuction / Liposculpture / High Definition Procedures / Liposuction Revision

I appreciate your question.

Best to be at a BMI less than 30 or within 10 pounds of your goal weight and stable at that weight for 6 months prior to surgery for optimal results.

The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam.
Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.

Dr. Schwartz
Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute
#RealSelf100Surgeon