I want to change my lips completely make them fuller with a deep v line. (photo)

My lips are extremely small with no shape at all. I want to make them fuller with a deep v line but i want it TOO LOOK NATURAL. I see lots of people who have got theyre lips done it looks so fake I want it to look completely natural what is recommended procedures names information anything will help and if possible a roughly guessed cost of the surgery the picture's show my lips and my desired lips

Natural Appearing Lips

Having beautiful natural lips depends on the product used and the skill of the injector.  It is most important to find an experienced dermatologist with a great deal of experience with cosmetic injections, especially the lips for natural looking results.  Your lips have a nice shape but just need volume.  Please consult a board certified dermatologist for the best cosmetic results.