I had vaser about 13 months ago. Swelling?

I had vaser 13 months ago. Results were great and 10 L of fat . But as I said great results, apart from slight under correction one side of stomach. But my right lower back is really sore and swollen. Is hard and painful. Really niggles me on my flank. Even now I take Brufen sometimes. What should I do? Intense massage or injections? I massage it myself every other day. But not eveyday as its too sore. I'm surprised after so long and wonder what it is? Is it a hardened seroma? Or scar tissue?

Contact Doctor To Determine Cause

I recommend a consultation to determine the cause. If it is swelling, lymphatic massage, hyperbaric oxygen, compression, and radiofrequency treatments like exilis and venus legacy can help significantly. Non invasive fat like vanquish and coolsculpting can help.   Best, Dr. Emer.