What treatment(s) do I need to take in order to get rid of the dark marks, scars and to have a clear face? (Photo)

My marks are mainly dark brown in multiple tones so some would be lighter and some darker. There is also really dark black marks and spots which I've never had before. I used to have it on my back but I don't get it anymore just my face

See dermatologist for diagnosis

First this needs to be diagnosed and treated to prevent new marks from forming.Once under control the dark areas can be lightened with a combination bleaching cream of hydroquinone kojic acid steroid cream and tretinoin. This process will likely take a few months.

Long Island Dermatologic Surgeon

Acne Scarring -- Requires a Combination of Fractional Laser Resurfacing, Fillers Like Bellafill, Subcision and Eclipse Micropen

You still have active acne that needs to be treated before considering aggressive treatments for scars or color.  Skin care and peels can help in the mean time.  Please see a cosmetic dermatologist with experience.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Dark marks and Scars on Face

It will take a combination of treatments and up to a year to remedy this problem.  The darkness and pigmentation can be treated with bleaching creams and chemical peels.  After this is improved you can start your treatment for your scars.  eMatrix would be the best laser for you as the other light based lasers cause pigmentation which you are already prone to.  Please consult an expert in scars.  Best, Dr. Green