I had my surgery hymen repair 3 weeks ago, Can I have my next sexual intercourse after 3 weeks?

I know I have to wait at least 6 weeks, but there are some plans change regarding my weeding and ill have my next sexual intercorse early. would there be a problem having it so early?

Hymenoplasty: Intercourse Prior to Healing

Congratulations on your wedding. Early intercourse may result in the lack of benefits of having the procedure performed.  Also, your husband may notice the stitches used if they have not dissolved.

Cleveland Urologist

Will I feel tight and bleed if I have relations only 3 weeks after Hymenoplasty? No, you probably won't

It takes a MINIMUM of 6 weeks (usually 2 or 3 months) for full healing after hymenoplasty. You can have sexual relations after 3 weeks; you will open up the incisions, won't feel tight, and probably won't bleed, as partially healed incisions frequently don't bleed when they separate.
Regards,
Michael P Goodman, MDDavis, CA, USA

The sooner you have sex, the lower the chance for bleeding and the higher the chance that your stitches will be seen or felt

Six weeks is the minimum healing time before sex is recommended after hymenoplasty. Any sooner and the stitches will be noticed and the chance for bleeding will be much less. If these issues are important to you, do not have sex until six weeks after surgery.