I ruined my face with a chemical peel.

So two days after my chemical peel, I picked at my skin....now it been 2 weeks since the chemical peel...now my face is dark....With dark patches....is this permanent scarring. Please answer.

Post peel skin darkening

TCA peels can cause permanent scarring if not performed correctly. I do not know your technique, coats, nor concentration. 

For now, see a specialist for some bleaching cream. Low power QSL tattoo lasers can help, and the use of sunscreen is super important. See a specialist in person for a program to help you recover. 
All the best

kind regards

Dr Davin Lim

Brisbane Dermatologist

Hyperpigmentation On Face/Body -- Clear + Brilliant/Viva, Microneelding/PRP, Skin lightening/Peels, Aerolase, Pico Laser

It would be beneficial to post photos for further evaluation and treatment advice. Please see a cosmetic dermatologist. You need a formal in person evaluation and the proper skin care and sun protection at this time. Best, Dr. Emer.