Going to replace my tear drop 280cc implants as one rotated upside down. Will I need a lift? (Photos)

I am not happy with the look of my implants so I want to replace them with round implants as mine current ones are tear drop and one has rotated upside down then back again. They are also 12 years old. I also am thinking of going under the muscle instead of going over. Will I need a lift if I change to under? I want more coverage and a more natural look. I have been told I have slight sagging. I am okay to increase volume but not sure if I need a lift as well or if increasing volume will help.

Revision breast augmentation

Converting your implants to a submuscular position will soften the look of your implants, especially in the upper part of the breast where the implant edge is visible on your left side. Your nipple position is a bit low, which could be corrected with a circumareolar breast lift. Given your experience with rotation of your implant, I think converting to round is a good idea. Best wishes, Dr. Meghan Nadeau, Seattle, WA

Going to replace my tear drop 280cc implants as one rotated upside down. Will I need a lift?

Thank you for the question.  I think that you have a good plan. Successful results do depend, to some degree, on the surgeon's experience. Therefore, best to make sure that your plastic surgeon can demonstrate significant experience helping patients with this type of revisionary breast surgery. 
Sometimes, patients undergoing conversion of breast implant positioning from the sub glandular to the sub muscular space benefit from additional maneuvers such as breast lifting (depending on the position of the breast skin envelope in relation to the position of the sub muscular breast implants) and/or the use of acellular dermal matrix for lower pole support.  In your case, I do not think that breast lifting would be necessary. Closing off the existing breast implant pocket helps prevent the breast implant from moving back into its previous space. I hope this, and the attached link demonstrating many examples of revisionary breast surgery cases, helps. Best wishes.