I've had previous tummy tuck and gynecomastia which I want revised. Is it possible to remove excess skin from the back? (Photo)

I may require a fat transfer into the chest as too much tissue was taken out from my original gyno surgery along with removing skin from my upper/lower back with assisted lipo to tighten the remaing skin. If this surgery is possible could you please inform me, as an international client, the best way to continue.

Removing Excess Skin After Previous Gynecomastia and Tummy Tuck Surgery

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Each patient is unique and previous #results are not a guarantee for individual outcomes. As with all cosmetic surgery, results will be rewarding if expectations are realistic. With any surgical procedure, there are some risks which your doctor will discuss with you during your consultation.
Typically, its best to wait at least one year following the initial surgery to consider a revision. It is imperative you select a plastic surgeon who is #board-certified and has a great deal of experience with male breast #reduction. Plastic surgeons who have specialized in breast surgery and cosmetic surgery are suitable to perform your procedure. Aside from checking board-certification, it is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Excess skin from chest and back needs to be removed

You do not need fat transfers. That is wrong direction.  You have excess skin on chest and back. That needs to be removed and can be removed, with a scar.