I hit my nose seven months post rhinoplasty. Did I do any permanent damage? What action should I be taking?

Please answer and help me! I have been very careful with my new nose up until now. I was accidentally pushed to the ground and I hit my nose (mostly the tip) and forehead. I had a bruise on both. I'm assuming I hit my nose worse as logically it would have made contact with the ground before my forehead. I'm worried that I caused any damage, especially to the meticulous grafting work done underneath? How can I be sure, I have iced it but what else should I be doing to make sure that no damage was caused?

Revision, some advices:

Thank you very much for sharing your concerns about your Rhinoplasty with us.

Congratulations for having patience and wait more than six months PO, which is the recommended time allowed to make judgments of value and be precise and accurate.

After having analyzed all the info and photos provided to us, i recommend to perform a Secondary Rhinoplasty (not a tip revision) this means (basically) treat the nasal bones and the nasal cartilages.
Therefore i would perform a narrowing of the nasal base (nose osteotomy) and alar and triangular cartilage shaping.

Respectfully,
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-

Possible damage 7 months post op

There isn't really anything you can do than what you are doing. If the swelling doesn't subside on its own then you'll need to schedule an appointment to see your surgeon and have your nose assessed. 

Kindly,

Kouros Azar

Kouros Azar, MD
Thousand Oaks Plastic Surgeon