I have a hard bump on my nose after surgery, will it go away? (photos)

I had surgery 11 days ago. When my cast was removed it looked good. Then my surgeon put tape on it. When that was removed a few days ago, I noticed a hard bump on my nose. I spoke to my surgeon and he told me to massage it by pressing hard and firmly. When I do that, the bump goes down. But it pops up again. I asked him to inject steroids, he said no it will go on its own, and that it is temporary swelling. Is he correct? This is my second surgery. I don't want to go through another one!

11 days post op, some advices:

Thank you very much for enquire. It's too early to make value judgments with only eleven days after a rhinoplasty.
Swelling after a rhinoplasty depends of the surgery complexity.
In this regard, the nasal swelling Post-op It can last from two weeks to two months.
To reduce this swelling, I recommend you perform delicates daily lymphatic drainage massage therapy over the face (around the nose) avoid sun exposure, and take pain/inflamation pills, as your surgeron precribe you.
Kind regards, 
Dr. Emmanuel Mallol Cotes.-