I had gynecomastia. Surgery Of excess of skin and looks like I got infection? (Photos)

I contact my doctor he told me to just keep clean. The area but any way I went to the emergency and they give me antibiotics. ... and my question is. I should comeback to work on Monday can I have lift things like this ? I had surgery 4 week s a go

Infection?

Please follow up with your Plastic Surgeon- He/She will be the best to advise you on proper post operative care. Wishing you a speedy recovery

Beverly Hills General Surgeon

Fear of an Infection Post Op

If you have any concerns about #healing or fear of possible #infections , its best to ask questions of your surgeon or their nursing staff. 

You Have What Appears to be a Dehiscence of the Incision

It looks like a part of the incision opened up.  I would guess you need some care of this open area so it heals from the inside out.  The red color of the skin must be due to some ointment or dressing that was on it.  I would suggest you call your surgeon and tell him it has opened.  What would he recommend?  All the best to you.

D'Arcy Honeycutt, MD
Bismarck Plastic Surgeon

Hard to tell from your photos

it appears that you have something red put on your breasts.

also i am very puzzled by the incisions used. i almost always 

excise the breast tissue with just a half areolar incision.

lifting light weight probably not cause you any harm. when you lift things, you are using your muscles 

and the surgery takes place above the muscles. 

you should let your surgeon see you at least 1-2 times per week to make sure that things are progressing well, now that you seem to have an infection and a bit of a wound separation

david berman md

David E. Berman, MD
Sterling Plastic Surgeon