I had granulomas removed from both lips 3 weeks ago. Could it be scar tissue forming? I am in day 17 since my op.

I was in surgery for over 3 and a half hours....he managed to remove all the lumps but I can't smile and I find it hard to clean my teeth.....will I regain my smile back again?? After surgery there was no tightness but over the days my mouth is very very tight...Could it be 'downtime' still?? 

See Doctor for Post-Op Lip Tightness

It is normal to experience swelling and discomfort after surgery. If it
worries you, please contact your doctor to be evaluated. Best,
Dr. Emer.

Not a good idea to put Sculptra in the lips

Hi there Sharlyn, it's not a good idea to put Sculptra in the lips. Is that what you had done? I would suggest going to your regional provider with your question above, or posting a pic here so we could take a look.

Justin Harper, MD
Columbus Physician

Granulomas removed from lips

As you know now, Sculptra is not a good idea to be placed in lips. Granulomas or nodules occur often. The surgical removal is tedious and different for each patient. This is a question that needs to be addressed by your own doctor with an in office evaluation. If changes are rapidly occurring, this may need to be seen now to rule out infection. 

Steven F. Weiner, MD