I would like my face to look more feminine but I'm unsure what I need to have to achieve this? (photo)

More feminine

Making a face feminine takes a multi level approach.  The most superficial change (and the most simple change for most women) is to start a daily skin care routine with a gentle cleanser and moisturizer.  The second level is soft tissue, and feminine faces have a specific distribution of fat.  Adding volume with filler, fat injections, or implants to your cheeks with help you achieve your goals.  The final level is your skeletal structure.  Softening your jaw and chin would also likely help you reach your ideal, but these deeper changes generally have a longer recovery and higher cost.  Your surgeon will help you balance the pros and cons of all of your options.  Bryan Rolfes, MD

Minneapolis Otolaryngologist

How to make masculine face more feminine?

A rhinoplasty and forehead lift with hairline lowering will achieve your goals. aHaving done this for TG and female patients for 35 years I find patients look the most feminine with the above. See a very experienced Rhinoplasty/Forehead lift surgeon who can show photos of his results that are natural.