I just got derma roller for my stretch marks on my breast on Saturday, the area looks much more worse.

i just got derma roller for my stretch marks on my breast on saturday, the area looks much more worse 2 days later and the stretch marks appear raised and more visible. Is this normal? I am panicking and feeling really depressed. please could someone clarify as there is nothing on the internet that speaks about what to expect after derma roller treatment. Is it normal for them to appear raised. there are 3 white stretch marks , about 2 months old. Thank you so much in advance

Thanks for your query. Yes it’s normal after Derma roller. Just wait for few days as it will get settled, if it doesn’t you should show it to a dermatologist. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon