I broke my nose twice never got it set, what's the best option for me? (photo)

Doctor Answers 1

Broken Nose

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

I suggest you see a board certified plastic surgeon to evaluate your nose. There are several possibilities all dependent on history and examination. Don't delay because timing is important. Best wishes!

Austin Plastic Surgeon
4.0 out of 5 stars 19 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.