I am looking to get a breast reduction and liposuction in the near future, however have been turned away a few times?

My breasts are 36 DD and have very little fat. I was told that my nipple would need to be removed and re- attached resulting in loss of sensation. I was also told I could not have laser liposuction done on me as I have excess skin and that would need to have a tummy tuck instead.

Plastic surgeons don't turn away patients very often

but they should counsel you on what may be best for you.  From your own words, you need a skin excision/tummy tuck rather than liposuction and you should accept that  if more than one surgeon has told you that.  As for your breasts, free nipple grafts can produce great results but are usually reserved for the humongous breast or one where the nipple as at your belly button and needs extreme elevation.  Sensation is lost and sometimes it does come back.  And you will be done with breast feeding with this procedure.

The procedure you are referring to is called "free nipple graft".  In 30 years of practice and over 1,000 breast reductions I have only had to do a free nipple graft in 2-3 cases.  It is only necessary in literally huge breasts, which we refer to as "gigantomastia".  These breasts are in the G and H cup size range.  To recommend a free nipple graft in a 36-DD breast is ridiculous to say the least.  Please make sure you are under the care of an experienced board-certified plastic surgeon with specific experience in breast reduction who can show you many sample before and after photos.  Hope that helps.

Ruben B. Abrams, MD, FACS

The Right Plastic Surgeon For The Right Procedure

My advice is to seek a second opinion by the most experienced plastic surgeon in these types of surgeries. See the below link on suggestions for selecting the most experienced plastic surgeon.

Been Turned Away a Few Times

Two comments:
- having 36DD breasts does not necessarily mean that you must have a free nipple graft breast reduction. I would get a second opinion from other surgeons. 
- the best way to correct excess tummy skin is with a tummy tuck not by the heat put out by laser liposuction. Whoever turned you away could have operated on you, delivered a disappointing result and picketed your money. Instead, he was ethical and told you the truth. 
I would explore the possibility of a Tummy Tuck once you have completed your family, are at a stable weight and have no serious medical issues. 

Dr. Peter A. Aldea
Memphis, TN

Breast reduction

You would have to be seen in person to determine what type of breast reduction would be reasonable.  Not sure why you would need a free nipple graft reduction?  Best of luck.

Treatment of the nipple in breast reduction

The decision whether or not the nipple/areole needs to be removed and placed as a graft depends mostly on the amount of droop.  But even if the nipple isn't removed there is a risk of loss of sensation.

Samuel Beran, MD

I am looking to get a breast reduction and liposuction in the near future.

Without the benefit of photographs, online consultants will not be of much specific help to you. I would suggest that you meet with well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons discuss your goals. I would suggest starting with the American Society of Plastic Surgery and/or the Aesthetic Society of Plastic Surgery to obtain a list of well experienced board-certified plastic surgeons.
Then, I would suggest you visit a few surgeons whose practices concentrate on aesthetic surgery. ***Ask to SEE lots of examples of their work AND preferably speak/see patients who have had similar procedures done.
Be very careful with your decision-making. You will find, while doing your due diligence, that there are many different “specialties” who will offer their services to you; again, I strongly recommend you concentrate on surgeons certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery.
I hope this, and the attached link, helps. Best wishes.

Breast reduction possibilities

An in-person consultation is the only way a a plastic surgeon can accurately assess you and your goals and whether or not your goals can be accomplished. It wouldn't hurt for you to go on a few more consultations to see if someone can help you. For more information on this and similar topics, I recommend a plastic surgery Q&A book like "The Scoop On Breasts: A Plastic Surgeon Busts the Myths." Good luck.

Ted Eisenberg, DO, FACOS
Philadelphia Plastic Surgeon