Huge hard lumps and indents all over my thighs after Dr. Ayoubi Smart Lipo MPX... (photo)

I had Lipo MPX done at Dr. Ayoubi at 01 Harley street. I thought it was a reputable place based on the location in London. It was one of the worst decisions I ever made in my life. I now have huge hard lumps and indents all over my thighs. I had to see another doctor for revisions. A very painful thigh lift procedures to smooth this out, only to be left with horrible scarring around bikini area...and the lumps remain. I look like a monster. What now???

Liposuction and Techniques -- SmartLipo Versus VASER Versus Traditional Versus WAL Versus ThermiRF

Unfortunately you need revision procedure with fat grafting and likely it will take multiple sessions for improvement. I suggest only seeing an expert.  Best, Dr. Emer. for 

Huge hard lumps and indents all over my thighs after Dr. Ayoubi Smart Lipo MPX

Sorry you have experienced lumps and contour irregularities after your surgery.  A thigh lift and fat transfer will help smooth out those areas.  Consult with a board certified Plastic surgeon.  Best Wishes