So I have a self harm scar from about 1 year ago. It is not a white scar. It is just pink and flat. Can I fade it?? (photos)

It is only the one scar and is fairly visible and I've had a few questions asked and I have come up with exudes which is hard since the position on the underside of my arm, so it's quite weird to say I fell over or something and cut the underside on my arm. I don't need know what to do and I don't want it like this in the future. I just want to make it more faded and less visible!

Scar on Body -- Fraxel, Medical Tattooing, Vascular Laser/Pulsed Dye/Yellow Laser

Red scars are improved with vascular lasers like yellow laser or pulsed dye laser. I suggest you see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer.