Haematoma/seroma? What is meant by putting "glue" in the cavity wall?

I had C.C. so had implants removed a year ago. Capsules were left in. Immediately one of my breasts swelled up. Dark fluid has been drained off three times but refills immediately. Now told the fluid is starting to solidify and I need surgery to remove the capsule and my chest wall where it is removed from " glued together". What is glued together? What if I ever wanted implants back in again if I have been glued up. Also how is cost usually attributed if second surgery is required to rectify a problem.

Capsulectomy

You need a capsulectomy, not glue.  For explant surgery, it is almost always best to remove the capsule in its entirety. This will allow the space to heal. If you leave the capsule in place, it does not heal. Fluid can accumulate in the space. The situation that brings the patient to implant removal will have an affect on the decision. This is a surgery which requires discussion with the plastic surgeon about the problem, the goals, and the technical concerns. The body does not re-absorb the capsule. Revision surgery requires drains because the fluid is going to be generated when you operate on the scar capsule. If you provide a mechanism for the fluid to be removed (i.e. drains), the risks are lower. If the fluid accumulates because there were no drains, it will most certainly cause problems in the future.