Do I really need gynecomastia? I'm having lipo on belly (Photos)

I posted already but I just got a email from the surgeon saying I need gynecomastia? Do you think so? I'm having lipo next week on my belly and back and love handles

You need gynecomastia?

Far more important than deciding if liposuction or a gynecomastia for you is the skill and experience of your plastic surgeon. Choose your surgeon rather than the technique and let him explain why one technique may be better than another and if you need a tummy tuck. Many board certified plastic surgeons provide a free first time consult and you should take advantage of that! See the below link on some suggestions on finding the most qualified Plastic Surgeon for you!

The makeover

I agree with your surgeon's suggestion to have your gynecomastia addressed for a total transformation of your appearance but the choice is yours. If your chest doesn't bother you, then don't bother it. 

Be well

DrBurnett#realself100

VASER Hi Definition Liposuction / Body Contouring with Fat Grafting

Gynecomastia is one suggestion. I suggest seeing an expert with expertise in hi def 4D contouring.  Especially in younger athletic men you need someone who knows how to contour and shape.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Liposuction

Hello and thank you for your question. The most important question is: are you happy the appearance of your chest?  If yes, then don't do anything to your chest.  You should have a nice result from the liposuction of your abdomen and flanks based on your photographs.

Best wishes and good luck.

Richard G. Reish, M.D.
Harvard-trained plastic surgeon

Richard G. Reish, MD

Chest liposuction as well as belly, back and love handles?

Thank you for asking about your liposuction.

• If you are happy with the appearance of your chest, do not have anything done.
  • You have a very slight prominence of the tissue behind the nipple - it is perfectly normal and only requires treatment in those men who are bothered by it.
  • Always see a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon. Best wishes  - Elizabeth Morgan MD PHD FACS