Would I be a good candidate for BBL? (photos)

My MAIN concern is the fat at my flanks as I feel like I have 2tyres stacked on eachother. Obviously more projection & size in my buttocks would be nice & preferable but I've been worried that I might not have enough fat for that? I'm 5'6 and weighing 74kg // 163lbs I have attached my pics & some 'Wish pics'.. I know its not good to have your hopes, heart & mind set on a certain 'Look' as everyone is different but wondering if I could at least get something similar??

Brazilian Butt Lift/ Fat grafting/Liposuction/ High Definition Procedures/Butt Implants

From your photos, you appear to be an excellent candidate for Vaser Hi definition liposculpture with fat grafting to the buttocks.  You should get a great result from liposculpture, giving you a more contoured and hourglass shape with better projection to your buttocks.
I have done many body contouring procedures and specialize in Vaser Hi Definition liposculpture. Vaser Hi Definition body sculpting requires extensive specialized training. I am one of few surgeons in the United States that was personally trained by Dr. Alfredo Hoyos, the surgeon that developed this technique.
Vaser Hi Definition liposuction uses the concepts of negative and positive spaces in relation to the underlying bony and muscle anatomy to define areas such as your six pack and create an athletic looking physique.
The best way to assess and give true advice would be an in-person exam. Please see a board-certified plastic surgeon that specializes in aesthetic and restorative plastic surgery.
Dr. Schwartz Board Certified Plastic Surgeon Director-Beverly Hills Breast and Body Institute #RealSelf100Surgeon

BBL Candidacy

Just based on photographs you appear to be a great candidate for a BBL. Fat is commonly transferred to the buttocks from an area such as the flanks or abdomen. I would recommend an in person consultation to discuss your goals, result expectations, and determine candidacy.

Leonard Lu, MD

Thank you for your question . You look like a great candidate for a Brazilian Butt Lift. A "BBL" Brazilian butt lift harvest fat from areas ( Liposuction ) with the fat removed from the areas using your own fat it transfer to the buttocks and into the hips.The common donor sites for this procedure is your posterior waist/flanks, lateral thighs, back, waist, and anterior tummy.When you're looking for a cosmetic procedure you find a surgeon that has been certified by the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Choose a board certified plastic surgeon who is highly experience in Brazilian Butt Lifts.  choose one wisely. Many surgeons, including myself, offer online virtual consultations where you send us your photos and we can estimate the cost. and free Face to face consultation.

Rami Ghurani, MD

BBL Candidate

Hi, thanks for your inquiry, I would say that you are a very good candidate for a BBL. You would possibly get very good results. Please make sure that you and your surgeon are on the same page. Don't forget to discuss all your concerns, options and expectations thoroughly. Have a safe and pleasant PS Journey!
Dr. Jaime Campos-Leon

Jaime Campos Leon, MD
Mexico Plastic Surgeon

Getting a BBL

based on your pictures you appear to be a good candidate for a BBL.

You will not achieve results like the pictures you have shown.

Your muscular skeletal structure simply does not have those proportions regardless of potential fat distribution changes with surgery.

Mats Hagstrom M.D.

Mats Hagstrom, MD

BBL Results

Thank you for your question and photos. I think you would get a great result from a BBL. There are essentially two parts to the surgery: redefining the waistline and hips with lipo and enhancing the projection and shape of your buttock. I would recommend that you consult with a board-certified plastic surgeon that performs this procedure. Best of luck, Dr. Kludt

Nathan Kludt, MD
Stockton Plastic Surgeon