Can genetic indentation be treated with bbl? (photos)

Please help,I need to know some doctors opinions.I had my surgery 10 ago,and my dents are still there ,the surgeon said to give time that after the fat will get soft the dents will fill up,but is hard to belive in that as now after almost 2 weeks the bum is smaller but the dents just a bit improved.Please help is so hard to be patient.

Can genetic indentation be treated with bbl?

Hello dear, thanks for your question and provided information as well.. I have to say that you are still early on healing process my love, I recommend you to keep going to all your appointments with your plastic surgeon and also keep using your garment.

Fat transfer survival

You are still early in your postoperative recovery and I recommend continued follow-up with your surgeon. Fat survival is dependent on a number of factors. Give yourself more time to determine how much fat survived or if additional fat grafting will be needed. 

#BBL #ShapedExtraJuicy #liposuction #fattransfer #BrazilianButtLift #DrSej #fatgrafting #fatsurvival #BBLrecovery 

Sejal M. Patel, MD

Dents in buttocks.

Hi m3007!  10 days is a very short post-operative time period.  I know that it is difficult to be patient but this is a long process.  It looks like you're going to have a nice shape after all of the swelling subsides.  Worst case scenario, you might need a little more fat transferred to those areas...months from now.  Hang in there!

Dr. M