Funny mark on breast for 8 months or even a year

I have a circular bruise like mark on my breast I've used canesten cream as thought it may be fungal but it's not disappearing . I'm freaking out now . Please can anyone help me ?

Doctor Answers 1

Consult your surgeon first

Hello.  I would suggest you consult your surgeon for any possible solutions or causes over the course of your post operative journey.  Schedule an appointment with the surgeon that performed your surgery for the best plan of care.  Wishing you the best.   

Houston Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 33 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.