My friend injected my lips with vitamin e oil. 2 years gone and it's like a stone inside. What can I do? (Photo)

Vitamin e was capsules which one u take oraly she cut it down take out oil and inject it ,, after it was swollen so many times and after and year it stays like a stone I live in London and here doctors told me that I should wait but for how long I can wait it more than 2 years already what can I do ??? Please I need advise for good doctor please

My friend injected my lips with vitamin e oil. 2 years gone and it's like a stone inside. What can I do?

Thank you for sharing your question and photographs.  I am sorry to hear of your complications after Vitamin E oil injections but after two years it is unlikely that your current appearance will change and surgical excision of the scarred tissue will be required to reduce the bulk of your lip. All of the areas of firmness are unlikely to be addressed but a marked improvement can be achieved.  Best wishes.

Lip Augmentation with Vitamin E -- SEEK AN EXPERT

Please consult with a board certified cosmetic dermatologist or plastic surgeon for evaluation. You will likely need a surgical approach for improvement. I suggest seeking an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Lip injected with non approved material

There is nothing you can do at home for this. The only remedy is surgical excision but this will probably leave the lip deformed even more and require fat or filler to look close to normal.

Steven F. Weiner, MD