Free nipple graft breast reduction - Can I do another surgery to fix the shape and my nipples. (photos)

Can I do another surgery to fix the shape and my nipples after this surgery was such a filier and I don't like the results at all one of my breast is much bigger and lower then the other one and I have no nipples and my breast is so flat can I get a implant and a nipple graft?

Secondary Breast Procedure

Thank you for your question and photos. It appears that you may note improvement with scar revision and additional lifting of the areolas. Regardless, you should be able to consider placing full projection, silicone gel implants in order to achieve the fullness and shape that you want. I recommend that you speak with a Plastic Surgeon about your aesthetic goals and your surgical options in person.

All the best

Breast reduction with free nipple grafts, not happy.

Hi veeen

I'm not exactly sure what your concern is, however, I think that you are not happy with the lack of projection.  This can be overcome with an appropriate sized implant.  I am a bit concerned however that the nipples are still too low, and may need to be addressed.  You also have some keloids and hyperpigmentation around the areolas.  Ask about steroid injections and scar cream with hydroquinones to help.

All the best.

sek

You can certainly have another breast surgery

All your objectives are achievable with breast revision, breast lift, breast implants and nipple areola revision. Find a good plastic surgeon.

Vasdev Rai, MD

Free nipple graft is flat

Hi Veeen,

Thanks for your question and photos. All your issues are extremely common for this type of breast reduction. It is one procedure that I do not do for all the reasons you have listed. It is possible to reconstruct a nipple using cartilage or skin and make the areola smaller. You can always have implants placed but I think you need a breast reduction revision with/without  implants. The position of your breast can be corrected at that time. Good Luck!

Carlos Mata MD, MBA, FACS,
@breastreduction @revision @docmata #drcarlosmata