Forehead scar mark - how to get rid of? (Photo)

I feel on stairs when I was 13 nd got hurt on my for head I didn't get any stitches cause I scared of that I treated with medicine nd stuff but I got that mark am 24 now but that mark is still on my head dr said that time this mark will go by self after few years now it's been 10 years but mark is still there never use any cream cause my skin is to sanitise if u can then pls tell me what's the solution for this it's looks horrible on my head

Forehead Scar Solutions with lasers, radiofrequency, microneedling/prp

Scars on the face and pigmentation can be treated with a combination of lasers (fraxel, clear + brilliant), radiofrequency treatments and microneedling/PRP.  Please see an expert in facial scarring. Best, Dr. Emer.