Should I fix my open bite?

I have a pretty bad open bite but i dont want to fix it either because my chin sticks out A LOT when i close my mouth all the way (which hurts).

Open bite #DrSoftTouch

Options are available to correct an open bite, but without photos, it's pretty hard to give you advice. Please post your question again with photos, and I'd be happy to help! Click save on the save button below my name, so that you may ask me more questions in the future.

Open bite

Hi:

Without complete X-rays, photos and study models it is difficult to give you accurate advice.  The main thing you have to keep in mind is that will the open bite ultimately cause TMJ issues?

Dr. Maddahi

Kourosh Maddahi, DDS
Beverly Hills Dentist

Open bite

please upload yr pic. without that difficult to say anything. there r many options to correct open bite.

Nirav Patel, MDS, PhD
India Dentist