How to fix my bent nose? (Photo)

I really hate my bent nose

How to Fix a Bent Nose

A rhinoplasty will be necessary to straighten your cooked nose and remove what looks like a small hump. Select a rhinoplasty specialist because it is difficult to achieve the ideal result for a patient with your problem.

Closed rhinoplasty to straighten a bent nose

A closed rhinoplasty approach can accomplish straightening a bent and crooked nose. Osteotomies placed in the nasal bones are required to straighten them. A cartilaginous spreader graft is placed underneath the concave upper lateral cartilage in the midportion of the nose to straighten that portion of the nose. A tip rhinoplasty is required when the nasal tip cartilages are crooked. For more information  and many examples, please see the link and the video below

How to fix my bent nose?

Hello ammarsaif - Thanks for your question. You have both nasal bone position issues and some amount of septal deviation. Both of these problems would need to be addressed to better straighten your nose. I would recommend that you consult with a rhinoplasty specialist in your area for an evaluation in-person. 

Good luck, 

Dr. Shah

Manish H. Shah, MD, FACS
Denver Plastic Surgeon