Where can I look to find if my cosmetic surgeon is genuinely board certified?

I have found an ENT specialist doctor who carries out really excellent looking Rhino surgery and he has a website with numerous dates/certifications and claims to have UK/German/Brussels based training. Although located in Greece he conducts surgery in Albania too. His work looks fantastic but where can i search if this doctor is genuinely board certified?

Board Certification

Dear mincedpie,

You can go to the American Board of Plastic Surgery website and verify your surgeon as being board certified. 

I hope this has been helpful.

Robert D. Wilcox, MD

Board certification

To look up whether or not a surgeon is board certified in facial plastic and reconstructive surgery, it's important to look at the website of the American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive surgery. It is abfprs.org

Board certified plastic surgeon

You may visit the ASPS (American Society of Plastic Surgeons) and see if the surgeon's name is listed on there. Best of luck. Sincerely,
James Fernau, MD, FACS
Board Certified ENT
Board Certified Plastic Surgery
Member of ASPS, ASAPS, ISAPS, The Rhinoplasty Society, AAFPRS, OTO/HNS, ASLMS, International Federation for Adipose Therapeutics & Science

James Fernau, MD, FACS
Pittsburgh Plastic Surgeon