When will I see final results for FUE hair transplant? 11 months p/o. New hairs are still thin, fake looking, delicate. (photos)

I had FUE 11 months ago (3000 grafts) and as you will see from the pictures the new hairs are very thin compared to my normal hair. They seem very spaced out with gaps and you can see close up and in the light my head through my hair st at the front. The hairs are very fragile and fake looking, they sort of Spring out at the top. Will they blend in with my natural hair and be thicker and spread out more. It seems like each graft when I look closely produces 1 hair.

If you are not pleased with the results of your surgery, it is best to follow up with your doctor for a recheck.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Final results for FUE hair transplant

İt is impossible to implant 3000 grfats just on frontal hair line ..This actually takes 10-13 months for hair to become full mature , as thick and bright  as native hair. So if you are not satisfied with result , need a revision to fill the gaps...

Ilhan Serdaroglu, MD
Turkey Plastic Surgeon

11 months after an FUE , wondering when result will improve?

infinate 3000,

I am sorry to say that I do not believe that it will likely get much better. At 11 months, it is probably mostly grown out. This result can be enhance very easily, but you need to do a lot of research.

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

11 months post op

I believe at 11 months, what you are seeing is what you have for a final result with possibly some more growth by about 5% in the next month or so

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon