Face - dark mark after Aleppo boil. (photos)

Hi here is male 36 . Looking for solution for my skin scar .when I was 10 years old I had a illness (leishmaniasis ) and after treatment finally I got rid of .but after 20 years still I have 2 scar on my face under eye and forehead .i have done many time laser but I did not get a result .now I really suffering from that .for example I am not comfortable in society and have no self confidence .so I was wondering if you could help me for plastic surgery or if not introduce me a specialist dr .thank you

Doctor Answers 2

Scar on Face -- fillers, lasers, microneedling/PRP, subcision

Facial scarring can improved with subcision, fillers, medical tattooing and laser treatment or surgical removal. I suggest you speak to an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Los Angeles Dermatologic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 191 reviews

Aleppo boil scar and fractional laser

I would begin with Plato's Scar Serum, Melarase creams, fractional laser, and Ematrix RF; followed by subcision and fillers for your Aleppo boil scar. 

Dr. Karamanoukian
Los Angeles

Raffy Karamanoukian, MD, FACS
Los Angeles Plastic Surgeon
4.8 out of 5 stars 94 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.