How to make eyes symmetrical? (Photo)

I have very assymetrical eyes, one eye is very clearly bigger than the other. How can i make my eyes more symmetrical? Would i need a face lift/eyelift/canthopexy? Preferaply i would like my eyelids to have a more natural almond shaped without looking cat like.

Less is more.

You have a small amount of upper eyelid ptosis.  Helping you requires finesse.  That means you should only get care from surgeons who can demonstrate in their work the ability to deliver small improvements that make a big difference.

Asymmetric eyes

Difficult to tell from the photo what's going on. See an oculoplastic specialist for evaluation. Also see video below.

Mehryar (Ray) Taban, MD, FACS
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon

Possible ptosis

Thank you for sharing your question. You appear to have ptosis (drooping) of your right upper eyelid. This is easily corrected with one of several techniques used by experienced Oculoplastic Surgeons. Make an appointment for comprehensive evaluation and discussion of treatment options.
Good luck,

Asymmetrical Eyes: What can be done?

Your provided photo is small, and in-person consultation will serve you best.  From what I can see you have subtle ptosis of your right upper eyelid (blepharoptosis) and subtle retraction of your left lower eyelid.  Your right brow is slightly higher than your left probably to compensate for the drooping of your right upper eyelid.  Depending upon your a phenylephrine test (a drop) for your right upper eyelid you could have an internal (inside the eyelid) to raise your right upper eyelid with no external scar or incision.  A small incision lateral canthopexy on the left lower eyelid could raise it a bit higher to give a more "cat-eye" or almond shape.  Be sure to get a consultation with an experienced eyelid surgeon.  ASOPRS surgeons have completed fellowship training in eyelid and facial plastics surgery and tend to be the most experienced surgeons for your types of concerns.  Best regards.

John R. Burroughs, MD
Colorado Springs Oculoplastic Surgeon