Eyebrow transplant for Lasered off eyebrow? (Photo)

A quater of my eyebrow on the right side and a little on the left had been Lasered off on 14/08/2016 and it has been 9 weeks with no regrowth. The practitioner shot the hairs three times, so it damaged the roots. I've so far invested in latisse, rogaine, dermarolling...etc and been doing this since week one. I am getting married on April 2017. I need my eyebrows in their natural state back and fast.

Eyebrow transplant surgery may be a solution if you do not have eyebrows. It is best to consult with a doctor

Eyebrow transplant surgery may be a solution if you do not have eyebrows.  It is best to consult with a doctor for this.

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Laser brow and now need transplant

Latiesse and Rogaine are only going to thicken your existing hair. An eyebrow transplant will help but you will not see the full result in 6 months for your wedding. You may need to use some microfibers or eyebrow liner to help give you the desired look by your wedding.

Edward E. Dickerson, IV, MD
Fayetteville Facial Plastic Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant

At 6 months you may not see the full result of your transplant.  You may consider micro-blading, as well.

Justin Misko, MD
Lincoln Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant

An eyebrow transplant with only 6 months to go until your wedding.   Even if you did it today you would hardly have enough time to see full growth.

Parsa Mohebi, MD
Beverly Hills Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrow transplant after laser hair removal

Happybeauty94,

There is only 6 months remaining before the wedding date, or there about. Hard to say if that is enough time for an eyebrow transplant to grow in. That is far better than a woman that visited me to get an eyebrow transplant because she was planning on getting married. The problem was the wedding was only a few weeks away, she elected to proceed with surgery. The hairs were left a few mm long, the transplant eyebrow was largely present for the wedding but of course it could have shed. Give yourself time!

Sincerely,

Bernardino A. Arocha, MD

Bernardino Arocha, MD
Houston Hair Restoration Surgeon

Eyebrows

You are in a rush to get your eyebrows back. If you transplanted them today, in 6 months you might have reasonable growth to the eyebrows. There is risk here, it could be less or more than 6 months. 

William Rassman, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon