Are there any possible exercises or non surgical options that don't include injections? (Photo)

I have nose hump which was bothered me for several years and due to finical issues ive found it difficult to find any alternatives to surgery. Thank you!!!

Surgical rhinoplasty for dorsal hump removal

The dorsal hump is composed of both bone and cartilage which must be surgically shaved down in order to remove it.  Osteotomies will be required to be placed in the nasal bones to close the open roof created from the hump removal and narrow the wide bridge line. Rhinoplasty is usually performed under general anesthesia as an outpatient surgical procedure. for more information including our price list in many before-and-after examples, please see the link and the video below

Nonsurgical Nose Jobs Require Injected Fillers

You can use injectable fillers to even out the bump. They will need to be readministered after six to 18 months. There are no other nonsurgical options that I know of and none that do not require injections. Surgical rhinoplasty is the only permanent solution. Please see an expert. Best, Dr. Emer

Rhinoplasty

Hello and thank you for your question. Unfortunately there are no non surgical options that can be used to achieve the result you are after. A filler can be used to soften the bump. Best Wishes Theodore T. Nyame MD

Theodore Nyame, MD
Charlotte Physician