What's the most effective under eye laser to reduce bags/increase collagen. Can you have laser after tear duct filler? (photos)

I am looking to improve the look, thickness, colour and hollowing under my eyes. Which type or laser would you suggest? (Im 33) Should you treat the area before or after filler? can you combine both treatments? I suffered allergic reactions for 12 months on my face and often under my eyes, the reactions are now under control and my eyes have not swelled for over 2 years, however i feel my under eye area has dramatically suffered and aged. I am looking at the best way to improve the skin/look

Laser treatments freshen the skin.

They do not eliminate under eye circles.  You will be disappointed if that is your expectation.  PRP is unscientific and is more hype than real in my opinion. The circle is best treated with under eye filler.  It is a fabulous treatment.  However, it is a fussy service that only a small number of injector are any good at.  Don't expect to drop into the Med Spa down the street and get an under eye service that is any good.  This is an art form.  I see patients from all over the World and if they could find good service at home they would not fly into Los Angeles for care.  Look carefully for the right injector, it is worth the effort.

Say Good-bye To Hollowness/Bags Under the Eye--Fillers, lasers, microneedling/prp

You're right, a combination approach would be best. Fillers, lasers (Fraxel, Co2), and microneedling/PRP can improve under eye hollows and bags. My patients try to get non surgical treatments to avoid surgery. We use PRP and stem cells there often. I suggest consulting with an expert to develop a treatment plan best suited for your short and long term goals. Best, Dr. Emer.