Only one of my ears is pointed; should I get ear fold or surgery? What is the cost?

It would be great if you would post a photo from the front and from the back, taken exactly from the middle of the head, and in which both ears can be clearly seen at the same time in each photo. In principle, one can also pin only one ear. The cost depends on the surgeon operating on you. If you have the ear pinned with the minimally invasive Merck stitch method, by which the ear is no longer cut open, the total cost for one ear is 1820 euros.  

Germany Plastic Surgeon

Earfold Surgery

One of the benefits of Earfold Surgery is that we can show you in consultation the result that Earfold Surgery will produce. We do this using the Prefold clips, we can then determine whether Earfold surgery would be suitable or whether you would require an Otoplasty. I hold clinics on Harley Street for this procedure. Best Wishes Mr Musgrove

Brian Musgrove, MBChB, BDS, FDSRCS, FRCS
London Facial Plastic Surgeon