Eye lift, tummy tuck and breast lift with enlargement. Can you help? (Photo)

Hi there I'm racing towards 40 I'm now 38 ( depressing ) lol and wondering about an eye lift make my eyes bigger I'm also decided on a tummy tuck and breast lift with enlargement to a 32C or D I don't wanna have huge boobs more really firm Stand up boobs ( that I don't have from going from a. Natural 38F to a now 32B ) but am wondering its possible to have the fat from my stomach putting into my bum has its kinda flat I recently lost 70 pounds and after that weight loss and having two kids

Combining procedures

This is commonly done. You will need to be seen in person to determine what can be done safely. Definitely seek out a board certified plastic surgeon in your area with an expertise in breast surgery and body contouring surgery for a consultation. Be sure to express your expectations and goals to the surgeon you choose. Good luck! 

Dean Vistnes, M.D.
Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#drdeanvistnes #realself #tummytuck #breastlift #mommymakeover

Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Adding an Eye Lift to a Mommy Makeover

The Mommy Makeover is a combination of procedures to bring a woman’s body back to the way she looked prior to pregnancy. Most commonly some variation of a #TummyTuck and #BreastSurgery are performed. Additional procedures can include liposuction, umbilical hernia repair.  The most common #breastprocedures include #mastopexy or #breastlift, #breastaugmentation, or #breastreduction.  It is not uncommon to combine procedures that you are inquiring about.  Also, combining these #procedures may decrease anesthetics, costs, and recovery time. The best method and #technique for your #procedures will be discussed in greater length during your one-on-one consultation with a board-certified plastic surgeon. Your procedures should be performed by a #PlasticSurgeon who is board-certified and has a great deal of experience specializing in cosmetic #surgery. You will then greatly improve your chances of getting the result you desire, and, without the need for a revision surgery. It is suggested that you look at before and after photos of the surgeons actual patients, and read patient reviews. Gathering all of this information will help you make a well-informed decision.

Eye lift, Tummy tuck, and Breast Lift

You are considering very popular procedures in women of your age group.  Typically, the first surgical procedure performed on the face is a blepharoplasty or eyelid surgery.n  This often will result in improvement for "tired eyes".  Tummy-tucks and breast procedures are often combined in a single setting.  Harvesting of fat from your abdomen, and transferred to your buttocks can also be done.  If you are considering fat transfer to your butt, do it at the time of your abdominal surgery.  Breasts can be lifted and augmented at the same time.

Steven H. Wiener, MD