How can I get rid of the shinny scar tissue which is caused by the plugging transplanted hair? (photos)

Hi doctor how can I get rid of the skin scar tissue which is caused by the plugging the transplanted hair on the side temple corner and now I have a shinny scar tissue. Is there any treatment that could help me to reduce the shinny scar and also the tissue is rough.

Shinny skin scars

The photos do not show what you are talking about very well so I is impossible to determine what the problem that has to be fixed is. A one-on-one consultation would allow the proper assessment. 

Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon

Removing scar tissue is very difficult. It may be beneficial to see a doctor in person for a better assessment.

Jae Pak, MD
Los Angeles Hair Restoration Surgeon