Dermafiller under eyes doesn't look right

I had dermafiller in tear trough 7 days ago. It's was done by someone with amazing reviews. Im just concerned as one eye from a distance looks like there is too much filler.. and the other still looks hollow. The filler looks like it's not right in the tear trough more like slightly under. I don't know if I'm imagining it as I'm constantly looking. Will this correct itself?

Tear Trough Filler

Dermal Fillers such as Restylane and Juvederm will cause swelling for several days.  You should re-evaluate your results after 14 days.  If a hyaluronic acid product was used and you do not like the results, it can be dissolved.  But without knowledge of what was used, I can't be sure of that.  See your expert injector for further evaluation once the appropriate time has passed.  Good luck!