Is dental bonding a good idea to do on my teeth once my braces are removed? (photos)

My orthodontist has suggested this option because it is affordable for me. Is this actually a good idea to do or is there something else I can do that might cost a little more, but be more worth it in the end ??

Is dental bonding a good idea to do on my teeth after braces are removed?

I think dental bonding would be an excellent choice to finish what orthodontics could not do for your smile.  It is non-invasive and less expensive than other alternatives(porcelain veneers).  If done by an artistic, experienced, cosmetic dentist, it will last a long time with occasional inexpensive touchups if needed.  Ask your orthodontist if he knows of a dentist that excels in this type of work.