Cost for flat scar removal?

hi i am a 18 year old girl who has three flat scars that I will remove with laser . so my question is how much does it cost to remove the scars ?? they are not red or aggressive just flat and slightly hyperpigmentet. I already have an appointment at a clinic in london but I'm so nervous about how much it's cost.

Scar revision with lasers and Melarase creams

Great question. The cost of lasers depends on the type, how many you need, and the overall surface area. I would begin with application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams prior to your laser to improve results. 

DR. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles