Cost for flat scar removal?

hi i am a 18 year old girl who has three flat scars that I will remove with laser . so my question is how much does it cost to remove the scars ?? they are not red or aggressive just flat and slightly hyperpigmentet. I already have an appointment at a clinic in london but I'm so nervous about how much it's cost.

Scar revision with lasers and Melarase creams

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}
Great question. The cost of lasers depends on the type, how many you need, and the overall surface area. I would begin with application of Plato's Scar Serum and Melarase creams prior to your laser to improve results. 

DR. Karamanoukian 
Los Angeles