What can i do to correct shape of my eyes? (photo)

looks odd in pictures. left eye is droopy. both look so different.. did not have the problem before. noticing it in the last 3 months.

Doctor Answers 2

Droopy eyelid

Recent droopy eyelid can be simple ptosis or reflect an inflammation or condition under the eyelid. Best to get it checked by an oculoplastic surgeon, look for one via the British Oculoplastic Surgery Society. The eyelid can be tucked surgically under local anaesthetic as a day case.

London Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.3 out of 5 stars 6 reviews

This looks like bilateral upper eyelid ptosis.

In the picture you are looking down and it is very helpful to have a photo where you are looking straight ahead.  If the ptosis is very recent, a careful assessment by an ocluoplastic surgeon is warranted.  The American Society for Ophthalmic Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery maintains a regional directory on their website that can help you find a highly qualified surgeon close to home to address this issue.

Kenneth D. Steinsapir, MD
Beverly Hills Oculoplastic Surgeon
4.9 out of 5 stars 26 reviews

These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.