I'm concerned about my laser CO2 treatment?

I heard with CO2 laser treatment for acne scars, only one session is needed. However, there is place in London who is offering CO2 laser 4 treatment for the price of 3 for £1,200. They used DEKA lasers However, I went to a different place they offer 1 CO2 treatment for £1,400. Why is the first place offering multiple sessions for cheaper price?

Thanks for your query. The sessions for Co2 laser treatment depend upon the type and depth of your scar. For deep scars it generally requires multiple sittings.  One sitting is for people with very light scars. Hope it helps.

All The Best

India Plastic Surgeon

Never go for the treatment , always the method for acne scar removal

You will need to approach scars in a different light. Firstly ask if the practitioner is Board Certified, then approach each scar type, rather than the treatment. A good resource is acne.org forums, the video below gives you all the info. if you are serious about your treatment. Wishing you well, 

Dr Davin Lim. Brisbane. Australia. 

Davin Lim, MBBS, FACD
Brisbane Dermatologist

Acne Scarring-Lasers like Fraxel/Clear + Brilliant, RF like VIVA, Peels, Fillers, Skin Care, Face Lift, Fat Injections

Lasers are priced on who is doing the procedure. I suggest you see an expert as co2 should be performed by a laser trained specialist to ensure no scarring, infection or change in pigmentation.  Best, Dr. Emer.

CO2 Laser

Pricing for CO2 laser varies greatly by practice, provider, geographic location, and surgical setting.  Some pricing includes pre and post-op facial services.  Most patients can benefit from more than one treatment over time.  As you search for the right surgeon spend time looking at his/her photo gallery.  This can tell you a great deal about the scope of  surgeon's work and experience with laser treatments.  

David Stoker, MD

Acne scar management

I can tell you from years of experience that multiple treatments will be needed with CO2 laser for improvement.  Typically 3 are required to see improvement in my practice.  There are other good treatments such as INFINI (an RF microneedling device)  and also Bellafill (an injectable)  however I'm not sure if these are available in the UK.  Best regards- Dr. C

Guy Cappuccino, MD
Mount Airy Plastic Surgeon