Can I close this normal small hole and if I can then much it would cost me? (Photo)

Earlobe hole closure

Hello adelle 12,

Closure of that hole would be a simple in office procedure.  It can be done under a local anesthetic.  As far as the cost goes I would recommend you call several facial plastic surgeons or plastic surgeons to get a quote.  I would estimate it would be around a few hundred dollars per ear.  

I hope this helps and good luck.  

The Woodlands Facial Plastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair

Seek a consultation with a board certified plastic surgeon as pricing varies from surgeon to surgeon. Price can range from $400-$800. You will be able to re-pierce your ears 2 months after you have the earlobe repair done. Good luck, Dean Vistnes.

Vistnes Plastic Surgery
San Francisco Bay Area

#realself #drdeanvistnes #earloberepair

M. Dean Vistnes, MD
Bay Area Plastic Surgeon

Close earlobe hole

Small earlobe holes are more difficult to close nicely than larger splits.
This website posts pricing in your area.
Please use this information when consulting in person with an experienced Board Certified Plastic Surgeon prior to making treatment decisions.

Luis A. Cenedese, MD, FACS

Earlobe repair

Yes this hole can be closed. It would be a in office procedure Cost will vary depending on the physician. Typically it will be a few hundred dollars.

Hope this helps!

Take away a piercing

Earlobe revision is a surgery I love to do. You will have a small scar instead of the piercing I typically charge around 750. Hope that helps!

Sheila S. Nazarian, MD

Ear lobe repair

Earlobe repair is a very common procedure. Frequently, we have patients who will have the procedure done the same day as the consultation. Typically, the cost is between $450-850 per earlobe, depending on the severity and the length of the procedure.You may be able to find a doctor who will do this under insurance but i am not aware of any.The length of time the ears have been gauged should have no effect on the procedure. As long as the tissue is no longer irritated or inflamed, there is no reason not to give it a try. Gauged ears are sometimes more difficult than some other earlobe repairs since the tissue is so over stretched, but we are still able to create a natural looking earlobe. You can get your ear re pierced about 6 weeks after and should be included in the pricing. Shop around in your area and see if you can find a plastic surgeon in your budget

Elliot M. Heller, MD

Earlobe repair

Thank you for your question. Regional pricing will dictate how much a repair of your ear piercing will cost.  Depending on the technique used scarring should be minimized.  However you should know that there will likely be a small scar where the piercing once was.  Good luck with your procedure.

Jacob Bloom, MD

Can I close this normal small hole and if I can then much it would cost me?

Fortunately for you, your hole is very small and can therefore be even easier to treat under local anesthesia while being done and in an office setting. Unfortunately, pricing is very regional so I recommend that you call for a couple of price quotes with different board-certified plastic surgeons. I wish you all the best.

Garrett A. Wirth, MD, FACS

Can I close this small hole in the earlobe and how much would it cost.

The average price for earlobe surgery is $1250 according to RealSelf.  However, this changes depending on where you live and even more importantly, this hole does seem quite small, just as you described.  So it should cost considerably less than this.  Good luck!

Lawrence Kass, MD
Saint Petersburg Oculoplastic Surgeon

Earlobe repair

Reparing a piercing hole whether it is elonggated or not is fairly straightforward to do. It can be an office procedure using local anesthesia. The typical cost for one side is $500 in our practice, and an additional 
$250 if both sides are being worked on. Prices to go up with the complexity of the procedure.