Anatomical tear drop mentor memory shape My size is 34A and i would like to achieve 34DD I have been to see sergeant but left with so many questions what size to choose he offered me to have 315cc and put some natural fat as well to make it more bigger, but as more pic i look 315cc seems so small:( please could you advise me what size should i go for, my measurement are 12" and 13"
Please help me to choose size for memory shape Mentor tear drop implants. (photos)
Doctor Answers 5
Choosing a size.
Using 3D Imaging for Breast Augmentation
Match your breast base diameter with the implant's measurements
You might also like...
Please help me to choose size for memory shape Mentor tear drop implants.
- Thank you for the question. I think that you are starting at a good place and should have a very nice outcome with breast augmentation surgery, assuming you choose your plastic surgeon carefully and communicate your goals carefully as well.
- These days there are a variety of breast implants available; the variety of breast implant available raise a lot of questions from women considering breast augmentation surgery. Personally, I think that for most patients considering breast augmentation surgery, careful selection of plastic surgeon and careful communication of goals, far outweigh the specific type of breast implant utilized (when it comes to the success of the breast augmentation procedure).
- Anatomical breast implants were designed to better simulate the natural breast shape; the problem with these implants is that if they shift or rotate, the entire breast will change shape as well. This change in breast shape may require further surgery to correct. Round implants, under the hand, can shift or rotate without changing the shape of the breasts. Overall, I find that beautiful outcomes can be achieved with the use of round saline or silicone gel breast implants for the vast majority of patients.
- Generally speaking, the best online advice I can give to ladies who are considering breast augmentation surgery ( regarding breast implant size/profile selection) is:
- 1. Concentrate on choosing your plastic surgeon carefully. Concentrate on appropriate training, certification, and the ability of the plastic surgeon to achieve the results you are looking for. Ask to see lots of examples of his/her work.
- 2. Have a full discussion and communication regarding your desired goals with your plastic surgeon. This communication will be critical in determining breast implant size/type/profile will most likely help achieve your goals.
- In my practice, the use of photographs of “goal” pictures (and breasts that are too big or too small) is very helpful. For example, I have found that the use of words such as “very natural” or "DD cup" etc means different things to different people and therefore prove unhelpful.
- Also, as you know, cup size varies depending on him who makes the bra; therefore, discussing desired cup size may also be inaccurate. Again, the use of computer imaging has been very helpful during the communication process, in our practice.
- 3. Once you feel you have communicated your goals clearly, allow your plastic surgeon to use his/her years of experience/judgment to choose the breast implant size/profile that will best meet your goals. Again, in my practice, this decision is usually made during surgery, after the use of temporary intraoperative sizers.
- I hope this (and the attached link, dedicated to breast augmentation surgery concerns) helps. Best wishes for an outcome that you will be very pleased with.
Breast Implants/Breast Augmentation/Anatomic Gummy Bear Implants/ Silicone Implants/Breast Implant Revision Surgery
These answers are for educational purposes and should not be relied upon as a substitute for medical advice you may receive from your physician. If you have a medical emergency, please call 911. These answers do not constitute or initiate a patient/doctor relationship.