Which one Chin Filler or Marionette Filler? (photo)

I've always had chubby cheeks and it's in my genes. Droopy face and eyes doesn't help how I look! I am only 19 and already had a nose filler but im so self conscious of my lower face and side profile. What would be best chin filler or marionette filler for me? I don't want any surgery at the moment. Thanks.

Facial imperfections and options

With only one photo provided showing your side profile, it is difficult to recommend exactly what I would do. Based off of this I would suggest a combination treatment of a nonsurgical lower lift as well as a filler in your upper cheeks and chin to plump and lift like Voluma or Restylane. This combination treatment will give you the best results with absolutely no downtime. Please speak an expert in injectable fillers and non invasive skin tightening devices. Best, Dr. Berger

Beverly Hills Physician

Start with Filler

Great questions! So looking at your profile photo it appears that your chin is slightly small for your face. A hyaluronic acid filler is temporary but will give you an idea of how your appearance would change with a larger chin. Fillers are great because they allow the patient to get an idea of what things might look like after surgery without going under the knife! Best of luck in your area!