Cheek volumising - do you know much about this product?

Hi Doctor's Do any of you know much about this product? 

Belotero

I would not recommend using belotero for your cheeks. There are better fillers out there for this purpose like, voluma and radiesse.

Belotero

{{ voteCount >= 0 ? '+' + (voteCount + 1) : (voteCount + 1) }}

Is Belotero good for adding volume to cheeks?

Thank you for sharing your question. There are numerous products for adding volume to the cheeks, but Belotero is not one of them. An experienced injector should have many products available in order to tailor the treatment to each  patient's needs. See an expert in person for advice.
Good luck,

Good luck,

Belotero not appropriate to restore cheek volume

Belotero is designed to fill fine lines and wrinkles, not for volumizing larger facial areas (like the cheeks). Fillers such as Voluma, Restylane Lyft, Sculptra and Radiesse are all great cheek volumizing fillers when administered correctly by a skilled provider.

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Michael T. Somenek, MD
Washington DC Facial Plastic Surgeon

Radiesse and Sculptra for the cheeks - Williamsville, NY

Thank you for your Q.

Belotero is not the preferred product for volumizing the cheeks.

I prefer Sculptra with Radiesse for this area.

Best
Dr Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100

Thank you for your Q.

Best
Dr Karamanoukian
#RealSelf100

Cheek Volumizing

Belotero is a fine wrinkle filler.  If you are looking to add volume to your cheeks you should consider Voluma, Restylane Lyft, or Sculptra.  Please consult an expert so that the correct product is used and not overfilled.  Best, Dr. Green

Cheek Volumizing

Belotero and Uses -- Fine Lines, Lip Lines, Crepe Skin, Neck Wrinkles, Eye Hollows, Forehead Lines

There are many products that are good for cheeks such as voulma, radiesse, restylane lyft, bellafill.  Belotero is a soft product and best for fine lines and under eye.  Best, Dr. Emer.

Belotero for superficial wrinkles

Belotero, this subheading on Realself is for superficial wrinkles such as fine lines of the lip and face
Fillers such as Juvederm Voluma, Sculptra, and Radiesse are used commonly for restoring facial volume lost with aging.

Belotero for superficial wrinkles

Cheek Volumizing

Cheek Volumizing is one of the best ways to give yourself a liquid lift.  There are several products on the market that help achieve this. My two favorite are Voluma and Radiesse.  Voluma is an HA filler and can be reversed. It gives a nice smooth appearance.  I also am a fan of Radiesse. Radiesse is great when there is a lot of volume loss. Both products can last up to a year and in some patients longer.

Cheek Volumizing

Cheek Volumizing Product

Thank you for your question.  There are a number of Volumizing products for the cheeks including hyaluronic acid products (#Voluma, #Volift, #Juvederm, #Restylane, #RestylaneLyft, #Emervel),  collagen stimating products (#Sculptra, #Radiesse), and fat (#fatgrafting).  In the right hands, your dermatologist or plastic surgeon can use any of the products to improve or correct a loss of volume due to aging.  

Is there a specific product on which you have a question?

Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.
Houston, TX

#liquidfacelift, #facelift, #Allergan, #Galderma, #Merz, #RefreshDermatology

Cheek Volumizing Product

Suneel Chilukuri, M.D.
Houston, TX