Cheek implant, please save me

Hi its 3 months and i cant smile or laugh as my right cheeks hurt when i do and its quite swollen and if i stretch lips right side gives bad pain

Cheek implant problems at three months

At three months you should be completely healed. If you are still having pain, swelling or redness you should contact your surgeon immediately.

Downey Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implant issue - swelling, pain

You are too far in the healing process to be seeing significant swelling or having any discomfort. Please followup with your surgeon to rule out implant infection or any potential issue with the placement of the cheek implant. I hope this information is helpful for you.
Stephen Weber MD, FACSDenver Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek implant issues after 3 months

manish kumar121,After 3 months, your cheek implant should be healed to the point that you should not be having continued swelling and pain. Is the area red? warm? Have you had any fevers? drainage from the area? The safest course is to return to your surgeon so they may evaluate you for an infection. They may need to keep watching you, start antibiotics, or even remove the implant. This may be a disappointment but your safety comes first. 

Victor Chung, MD
San Diego Facial Plastic Surgeon

Cheek pain and swelling 3 months after cheek implants

An examination of you and the area around your right cheek implant would really be needed to try and determine the cause of the pain and swelling you are having 3 months after your cheek implant surgery.  An infection of the area could possibly cause the symptoms you are having, but it is impossible to know without seeing you.  If you have not already, I would return to the surgeon who performed your surgery so that you can be evaluated.  

Michael I. Echavez, MD
San Francisco Facial Plastic Surgeon