How much would a cartilage graft for one nostril cost to correct an atrophic scar on nostril?

I previously asked a question on real self about fat transfer on my nostril as I was recommended this treatment by a surgeon. However a doctor on real self said this is not the correct treatment and cartilage graft may be the best and that I should look for a surgeon who is best at rhinoplasty or revision rhinoplasty. This scar is indented about the size of a pepper corn and is from the inner nostril and lies mainly on natural nostril line. It is from a nose piercing about a year ago. Thanks

Cartilage Graft

Thanks for your inquiry.  The cost of a procedure like this is dependent on several factors like your surgeon of choice and the amount of work involved to fix the atrophic scar.  Your best bet is to seek a consultation with a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in order to get an accurate estimate.