What Butt implant shape would you recommend for me? (photos)

Hi.I would like to have more volume in the midle of my buttock.My dr said the probably is better to go with round implant under the musle.Im posting my pic and i wanna ask you which shape you recomend me? Thank you

Buttock implant sizing

One of the most important factors in creating the perfect derriere with implants is indeed selecting the right size AND shape. I have found the best way to assure this is to simply measure the actual dimensions of the patient’s buttock cheeks. With these anatomical measurements, I can select an implant that not only significantly augments the buttock but also supplies the correct 3-dimensional enhancement to look as real as possible. Therefore the only way for you to know what implant works best is to consult with a board certified plastic surgeon specializing in this procedure and have him/her take your measurements before selecting an implant and proceeding with surgery.
The largest stock buttock implant currently available in the USA is a 690cc round implant. Indeed custom implants can be ordered larger, not only at a premium price but at a premium risk for most patients'. Unlike breast implants which are placed under the very expandable tissue of the breast and half of the pectoral major muscle, buttock implants are (most preferably) placed under (or at least within) the largest strongest muscle of the body, the gluteus maximus muscle, which is not nearly as expandable or forgiving. Thus most patients simply do not have a large enough native buttock muscle to fit an implant over even 500 ccs', without leading to significant complication such as wound breakdown/opening &/or implant exposure...necessitating removal.
Thus some of those sought after video-vixen and celeb-types (without mentioning names) with cartoonish bottoms could have either gotten extremely lucky with a huge oversized implant, had a very large volume of filler injected such as silicone or hydrogel (all highly NOT recommended because of possible risk of severe infections and even deadly complications), and/or have been genetically "blessed".
I generally do not recommend fat grafting at the same time as placing buttock implants because of a significantly increased risk of infection. For fat to survive it must be grafted into muscle, however that is also where the implant sits. Thus, if fat it injected into the implant or implant pocket then it will die and almost assuredly get infected - necessitating removal of the implant as well.
Nonetheless, buttock implants are a proven safe and effective method of buttock augmentation as long as the recommendations of a board certified plastic surgeon specialist are adhered to.
Glad to help.

Implant selection

In my experience, you will benefit from an Oval Intramuscular implant. this will give you the projection in all the right areas, not only the upper pole of your Butt.

Find a Board Certified Plastic Surgeon who is Up to Date in Current techniques for Butt Augmentation.

Best of Luck,

Dr. Luis Redondo

Luis Eduardo Redondo, MD

Round buttock implants

It looks like you would benefit from round buttock implant given your ágape and goals. Amor is aleáis a good idea to go intramuscular.